Uncover the beauty and charm of Porto on a walking tour through centuries of Portuguese history. Learn about the local nightlife, the mysterious old jailhouse and 20th-century politics of this historic town.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the afternoon exploring local landmarks on a three-hour walking tour of Porto, a famous seaside town
- Gain a better understanding of the area’s most modernized hotspots, including nightlife destinations
- Hear tales of the city’s history, including spooky stories about the oldest jailhouse in the city
- See iconic stops, including the Lions’ fountain, Miragaia, Lello bookshop and Cadeia da Relação
- Guided three-hour walking tour
Oct 14, 2019
Maria was very knowledgable and friendly. We learned a lot and had fun
Sep 17, 2019
Manque d'entrain du guide et le contenu n'était pas très intéressant !
Sep 9, 2019
Speedy Gonzales our guide is so in love with Porto that he made us love it too.
Meeting location:  Praça da Liberdade
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year