- Get the opportunity to see the area’s major wildlife, along with scenic vistas, and cultural sites of Grand Teton National Park in one day
- Visit the Pierce Cunningham Cabin (the site of an old-fashioned western shootout), Mt. Moran’s reflection in Oxbow Bend, and the historic Jackson Lake Lodge
- Feast your eyes of animals that can include beavers, black bears, grizzly bears, bison, coyotes, eagles, elk, mule deer, osprey, and pronghorns
- Full-day tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Transportation (in 6-passenger SUV or 12-passenger, air-conditioned transit van)
- Light breakfast (breakfast burritos, croissants, muffins, orange juice, tea, and coffee)
- Lunch (Vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- Use of binoculars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please bring a good sense of adventure and awe, a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sun glasses, sun hat, sunscreen, appropriate clothing (long pants, both short- and long-sleeved shirts (no cotton), and a waterproof and windproof outer layer), athletic walking shoes, any prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guest to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below