Escape urban Washington DC for a day of skiing and snowboarding at Pennsylvania's Whitetail Resort. Experience some of the best slopes south of Vermont on a relaxing day-long winter excursion.
Duration:  12hrs - 13hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get whisked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, exploring the mountains at your leisure
- Enjoy a day in the snowy outdoors with all-inclusive transportation, lift passes, and equipment rentals
- Rent any equipment you need for a fun and successful time on the slopes, choosing from top-of-the-line skiing or snowboarding gear
- Explore this coveted skiing destination that is guaranteed to have snow thanks to mother nature and man-made snow
- Full-day trip
- Transportation from DC
- All mountain lift ticket
- Ski or snowboard equipment rentals
Guests should dress for a day of skiing or snowboarding with all normal winter sports protection.
Please be 18 or older.
Feb 27, 2017
Well organized trip and very friendly stuff!
Feb 13, 2017
The bus stop for shady grove was hard to find and was indicated wrongly in the email. My friend and I ended up missing the bus and having to find our own way to white trails
Mar 1, 2016
On the trip to the ski hill, our bus broke down and we ended up spending 2.5 hours sitting on the side of the freeway - the second bus did not arrive until 9AM. Once we finally got moving on the new bus, our guide told us we would get an extra hour at the hill to make up for the lost time. Instead, upon arrival at the hill we were informed that we would be departing a mere 30 minutes later than originally scheduled. The mechanical issue itself is not the issue. The issue is the way the overall situation was handled and how it is arrogantly minimized. Why you would believe I would use a 15% discount on another trip is unreal. You have not earned my repeat business.
Meeting location:  13805 Blairs Valley Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year