Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the ‘lungs of the world’ on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
- Explore the lungs of the world on a journey through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus
- Traverse the Amazon on foot during a 3-hour jungle trek and observe the incredibly diverse flora and fauna
- Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro to explore the area and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch on the banks of the river or a floating house, depending on the weather
- All-day guided tour of the Amazon Rainforest
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks and souvenir photos will be available to purchase
- Please wear light clothes that cover your body (pants and a long-sleeved shirt, for example)
- We recommend that guests always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group
- It is expressly prohibited: to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc
- The fines for these acts can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions
- Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour: 100% refund
- Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) there will be a 90% refund
- After the tour, there will be no refund, except in cases of a cancellation on our end for meteorological or operational reasons
- In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Trip from Manaus
Fish for piranha and watch out for lurking alligators while boating on the Solimoes River during this excursion from Manaus. Take in the local fishing boats against the backdrop of lush coastline as you get ready to reel in the catch of the day!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Indigenous Village, Amazon Safari, and River Dolphin Experience from Manaus
This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 8hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Transport to Two Amazonian Parks and Museums – MUSA and INPA
Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing. We’ll pick you up and drop you off from your hotel, so all you have to focus on is the adventure ahead!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs