Challenge yourself with a magical adventure through the Ecuadorian mainland. Explore an area home to the largest biodiversity on earth during this eight-day experience.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy private and comfortable land transportation that gets you around in style
- Rest up with spacious accommodation, including a first-class hotel in Quito, a 4-star hotel in Baños, and a home stay in the jungle
- Spend two hours hiking on the slopes of the central Andes and three hours biking in the Llanganates national park
- Get wet with a four-hour white-water rafting trip down the Jatunyacu River through the Amazon rainforest
- Feel your heart racing with two hours spent canyoning at the Pimpilala waterfalls
- Eight-day adventure
Minimum age is eight years old.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year