Come see where spirits are made! Our distillery tours are informative and fun for the whole family. All tours include a tasting of our fine spirits!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Our outgoing staff will take you through our building, built in 1913 and show you how we turn rain water into vodka!
- This historic landmark has an elaborate rain harvesting system and two 13,000 gallon storage tanks.
- Knock back samples of our delicious products, Vodka, Whiskey and Honey, in a guided tasting.
- All of our products are made using filtered Texas rainwater.
- Join in a game of Cornhole after your tour.
- Guided tour to see how we make our delightful spirits!
- At the end of the tour, enjoy a tasting of our three delicious products!
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tour, to allow us to check you in
- Cocktails welcome, and always encouraged on the tour!
- Under 21s must be accompanied, and stay in arms reach of a parent/ legal guardian.
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol on the tour
- Dogs welcome to bar area, but not allowed on tour, due to sensitive equipment.
- No escalators or elevators, however, we do have ramp access.
Cancellations must take place within 24 hours of scheduled time. After 24 hours, refunds are not available.
We are more than happy to reschedule your tour at any time.
Mar 16, 2020
Nathan was an awesome tour guide. Highly recommend you going for yourself. Great whiskey. Can’t wait til April to check out their bourbon!!
Mar 2, 2020
Nathan, was great.
Feb 23, 2020
Great place and great service! I will be returning
Meeting location:  1734 E El Paso St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year