Take a guided tour of Vancouver's Chinatown to try the traditional Cantonese style of food known as Dim Sum. Devour delicious food, learn all about local history, and have tons of fun with others.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover Vancouver’s best Dim Sum, which is a Cantonese family tradition that features small, shared dishes often served in bamboo steamers
- Follow along with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide, who takes you on an adventure to local hidden gems
- Sample steamed shrimp dumplings, packed with flavor, white and fluffy steam buns stuffed with BBQ pork or vegetables, steamed dumplings with pork and broth filling, and more
- Guided tour
- Hand-chosen dishes at each venue
- Round-trip transportation
Jan 27, 2020
It was an ok tour. Nothing spectacular. Pleasant enough but not repeatable and not necessarily recommendable, depending on who was asking. More aimed at people with no experience eating dim sum, as an introduction, as opposed to showing excellent unheralded spots in the neighbourhood for those that are not in the area regularly. I was hoping more for the latter. Perhaps the description, in future, could more appropriately describe the tours goals and intentions. Jordan was quite pleasant but seemed somewhat anxious and slightly flustered; perhaps as both mother and fiancée were on the tour.
Feb 6, 2019
The places we visited were great but I'm not sure why Jordan was there...you literally could have given me a list of the places to go and I could have went there myself. Having a guide did not help the experience at all. He is a nice guy but didn't add anything to this tour.
Feb 4, 2019
Gave this as a gift. The recipients really enjoyed the tour and the food, and felt it was good value, however the tour guide spoke too quietly and they had difficulty hearing that part of the tour.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year