Get set for an escape room adventure that puts your wits to the test in a race against the clock. Utilize the brains of your teammates in a thrilling scenario that encourages you to get involved.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have some fun with a conspiracy-themed escape room game where you solve puzzles and crack clues
- Plunge into the hideout of the mysterious informant ICARUS to try to make sense of the musings of a paranoid genius
- Follow a paper trail and hunt for hints of the Freemasons in everyday items, all while avoiding mind control from the government
- Work in a team building environment like never before, challenging yourself and your friends to the max
- Escape room game
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Jun 27, 2020
Great time, Thank You !
Mar 7, 2019
We all had an awesome time! Thanks for hosting a great evening of fun!
Jun 25, 2018
The entire room was very linear. In fact, it was very much to the detriment of progress to have multiple people in the room. Going from one specific puzzle to the next does not make for a good escape room, it just ends up being boring for the most part. Additionally, there were far too many clues presented at the same time that could have, through perfectly valid explanation, yielded a result that can be entered into the single puzzle in the room that is currently accessible/needs to be looked at. Additionally, there are a few errors in the room: The 'Find the Difference' picture has, in fact, more than just 5 differences. The dollar sign, among other signs, on the pictures is incorrect (there is only one vertical line in a dollar sign). There are numerous errors like this which make the puzzle bad. The lack of a restriction on hints makes the pass time entirely pointless and the ambiguity of everything in the room makes it horrendous for any team larger than 2 people to make headway if they do not want to ask for a hint at all. Overall, while I had fun and the facility was great, this was more because of the people involved. The room itself gets a 1.5/5 from us. The puzzles were alright, but the setup and execution was severely lacking.
Meeting location:  465 Cortez Rd W
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year