A beautiful harbor as rich in history as it is rich in breathtaking vistas. Enjoy a Carriage Tour experience that is as classic and unique as the city itself.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a relaxing, informative carriage tour that explores the heart of Charleston
- Learn about the city with a licensed tour guide who has extensive knowledge of Charleston’s history
- Uncover historic neighborhoods, quaint cobbled streets, and picturesque architecture
- See historic churches that earned the city its nickname “Holy City.”
- Make a stop at The Old Market and discover local foods and arts and crafts
- Carriage ride and tour with guide
What Guests Love
We take the extra steps to make sure your experience is the best! Each of our tours is an hour long and covers 3-4 miles of Charleston’s residential Historic District. They are narrated by some of Charleston’s best city-licensed tour guides. Tours load and depart about every 30 minutes from our stable at 20 Anson Street. A restroom is available for our customers. Charleston is rich in history, charm, and incomparable beauty, and we are thrilled to introduce you to the best the city has to offer.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Mar 7, 2023
Our guide was great and extremely knowledgeable. We were thrilled we could bring our little dog along. However we were disappointed that the route did not include some of the more famous streets and landmarks. We did see some of them from a distance and from the back. What we did see was interesting.
Dec 10, 2022
Dec 10, 2022
Nov 12, 2022
Nov 5, 2022
Sep 20, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
Aug 8, 2022
Jul 20, 2022
Jul 15, 2022
Meeting location:  20 Anson St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year