Get ready for an unforgettable horseback adventure through the beautifully preserved reef and thick jungle terrain of Puerto Morelos as you zipline through the tree tops, four-wheel deep into jungle terrain, and swim in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off to El Rey Polo Club to explore the verdant area on a horseback, trotting your way through the forest on quaint, dusty roads
- The adventure continues with a fun-packed ATV ride as your knowledgeable guide takes you through the deep jungle to explore the region’s flora and fauna
- Keep your adrenaline pumping as you zip through the trees and challenge your balance on 5 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges
- Wash off road dust in the refreshing waters of a natural Mayan cenote—a sinkhole filled with gorgeous blue water. Zipline, cliff jump, or take the stairs into this gorgeous wonder of nature
- Reenergize after your jungle adventure with a delicious Mexican snack before heading back to your hotel
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel door
- Specialized and bilingual guides
- Security gear: Helmets for ziplines and ATV ride, lifejackets at the cenote and lockers
- Passenger insurance.
- Breakfast/Lunch - Lockers
- Museo de tequila (tequila tasting)
- The experience is ideal for experienced and novice horseback riders, making it a great way to try horse riding for the first time.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- A paying adult must accompany children ages 5-17
- Experience operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes.
- You must be 18 or older to ride ATV alone
- Maximum weight for ziplines is 140 kg.
Free cancellation is available up to 24 hours before the activity date. After that, no refunds can be made.
May 19, 2023
May 13, 2023
Apr 28, 2023
The tour guide was not that friendly and I felt as though the tour was rushed and not worth the money we paid.
Apr 25, 2023
Apr 25, 2023
Apr 23, 2023
Apr 17, 2023
Apr 16, 2023
Apr 8, 2023
Mar 24, 2023
Meeting location:  KM 19.1 Leona Vicario
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year