Get ready for an unforgettable horseback adventure through the beautifully preserved reef and thick jungle terrain of Puerto Morelos as you zipline through the tree tops, four-wheel deep into jungle terrain, and swim in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote
- Set off to El Rey Polo Club to explore the verdant area on a horseback, trotting your way through the forest on quaint, dusty roads
- The adventure continues with a fun-packed ATV ride as your knowledgeable guide takes you through the deep jungle to explore the region’s flora and fauna
- Keep your adrenaline pumping as you zip through the trees and challenge your balance on 5 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges
- Wash off road dust in the refreshing waters of a natural Mayan cenote—a sinkhole filled with gorgeous blue water. Zipline, cliff jump, or take the stairs into this gorgeous wonder of nature
- Reenergize after your jungle adventure with a delicious Mexican snack before heading back to your hotel
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel door
- Specialized and bilingual guides
- Security gear: Helmets for ziplines and ATV ride, lifejackets at the cenote and lockers
- Passenger insurance
- Breakfast/Lunch - Lockers
- Museo de tequila (tequila tasting)
- The experience is ideal for experienced and novice horseback riders, making it a great way to try horse riding for the first time.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- A paying adult must accompany children ages 5-17.
- Experience operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes.
- You must be 18 or older to ride ATV alone.
- Maximum weight for ziplines is 140 kg.
Video Source: @danielbaronamx and @extremeadventuringcancun
Free cancellation is available up to 24 hours before the activity date. After that, no refunds can be made.