Journey back in time on a trip that reveals the mystery and beauty of two Mayan sites. Walk through the ruins of Coba, found between two lagoons, and those of Tulum, an ancient city that overlooks the sea from a rocky cliff.
- Explore the 13th century Mayan city of Tulum: Perched high on a cliff, see impressive temples surrounded by jungle and sea
- Spend some time wandering around Coba, home to an intricate network of stone pathways, where you can climb the steps of a massive temple
- Hear tales of Mayan religious beliefs and their vision of the universe from a tour guide with a passion for this lost culture
- Take a break from the exploring to dive into a cenote, a natural pool where clear water has gathered for you to cool off in
- Guided tour
- Access to two archaeological sites
- Hotel pick-up
Please bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sun screen, a towel, extra t-shirt and a light sweater. Pick up in Cancun is available from 7:00 am to 7:40 am. Riviera Maya pick up is available from 7:40 am to 9:00 am. Flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site. Tripods are not allowed in the Mayan Ruins. If you are bringing a home video camera, there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of Chichén Itzá.
All Cancelations need to be requested at least 24 hours before the service from the start or departure. Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)