Let nature amaze you as you explore the world’s second-largest great barrier reef, right off the beach at Puerto Morelos, just a quick 15-minute drive from Cancun
- Immerse yourself in Mexico’s finest snorkeling experience, encountering turtles, a diverse range of fish, and vibrant corals at the great barrier reef
- Indulge in a delightful beachside lunch at a restaurant following your thrilling 80-minute snorkeling adventure
- Unwind in the enchanting town of Puerto Morelos or simply bask in relaxation on the beach, before our driver escorts you back to your hotel
- Round-trip transportation from your Cancun and Riviera Maya hotel
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Lunch at a beachside restaurant from a pre-selected menu
- Bring swimwear, a towel, and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tour operates rain or shine, but is subject to local authority’s restrictions in case of special weather conditions.
- An additional surcharge of 10 USD for dock and marine park fee is payable in cash on the day of your excursion.
Free cancellation is available up to 24 hours before the activity date. After that, no refunds can be made.