Set off on a unique adventure uncovering the fascinating geography of Ecuador's mainland. Plus, head to the Galapagos to see volcanoes, canyons, tropical rainforests, and waterfalls.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to the mythical Galapagos Islands where fearless animals and stunning landscapes create a unique atmosphere
- Trek to the Quilotoa crater-lake and bike down the slopes of Tungurahua, an active volcano
- Explore the lush Amazon forest by rafting on the Jatunyacu River, discovering your adventurous side
- Hike with giant tortoises to the top of Sierra Negra Volcano, and swim with sea lions, turtles, penguins, and sharks
- Find the tracks of Charles Darwin in his world-known Research Station, and finally relax in volcanic hot springs
- 11-day adventure
Minimum age is 12 years old.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year