Enjoy the best of Athens with a half-day tour of the Parthenon and the New Acropolis Museum. Walk around "Plaka"-- the old city of Athens -- and mingle with the locals as they enjoy their free time.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 6hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through Athens, led by a professional who is also a local to the area
- Check out the new Acropolis museum, said to be one of the top ten best of its kind around the globe
- Make your way through Plaka, which is the old city of Athens and a must-see for all
- Explore many other landmarks, such as The Olympic Stadium, The House of Parliament, and Hadrian’s Arch
- Guided tour
- Entrance Fees
- Pick-up service from your hotel
Climbing the steps up to the Acropolis can be a little challenging for some.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year