Set off on a unique adventure in a cutting-edge Jeep Wrangler. Cruise through majestic canyon lands and towering red rock formations.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Sedona’s western canyons in an open-air Jeep Wrangler and experience a 700-year-old Native American cliff dwelling
- Hang out with an experienced guide who brings the ancient ruins to life as they reveal the customs, myths, and legends of our native ancestors
- Head out on a ¾ mile walk to view the cliff dwelling and rock art up close, while hearing stories about Sedona’s ancient inhabitants
- Three-hour guided tour
- We recommend wearing comfortable outdoor clothing with closed toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts). For sunset tours or tours to the Grand Canyon, we recommend layered clothing. Temperatures can be colder at night and the Grand Canyon is 10 - 15 degrees colder than Sedona.
- Bring Sunscreen and a bottle for water.
Pink Jeep has a 48-hour cancellation policy in order to receive a refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.
Mar 19, 2020
Madie, our tour guide, was fantastic. She should be teaching at a major university, not doing tours.
Meeting location:  204 N State Rte 89A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year