- Tour Charleston’s historic district 1 on a guided walking tour, led by a professional
- Stroll past historic landmarks including the Old Exchange Building and Rainbow Row
- See businesses and banks that helped build the America that we see today
- Stand in front of mansions and palaces owned by the barons of commerce
- Hear stories about the birth of our nation from pirates, to merchants, to free people of color, to alpha queens and more
- Guided tour
Dress appropriately for the season: light clothing in the summer, jackets in the winter and comfortable shoes year-round. We offer opportunities to stop for water and other refreshments along the way.
Wheel-chair accessible, pets allowed, and smoking allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below