Journey through Naples' scenic ecosystems, witnessing the area's rich wildlife from your own stand-up paddleboard.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set out on a 4-hour tour of Naples’ beautiful ecosystems, taking in the area’s wildlife one paddle at a time
- Paddle around Little Hickory Island, maneuvering through local lagoons and tropical mangroves
- Experience wildlife up close and view marine animals including dolphins, manatees, and rays
- Receive over 100 digital photos of your wild paddleboarding adventure, and save your memories for years to come
- 4-hour paddleboard tour
- Cooler with ice water
- Complimentary photos
- Participants should know how to swim, if not please let the guide know so they can provide life jackets.
Jun 10, 2019
Had a great time out! Jay was a fantastic guide and Finn made the excursion extra fun. Would definitely do it again!
Feb 15, 2019
we had a great time and very relaxing, just disappointed we only got 17 pictures when were to get 100...?! and there were pics I asked him to take and didn't... =( other wise it was a 10+!
May 27, 2018
Our paddle board tour was cancelled. Justin was having issues refunding our money so instead of keeping in communication he has now stopped answering. Glad I prepaid a $40 tip for you to just steal money. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
Meeting location:  27608 County Rd 865
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year