- Set off on a completely narrated tour that offers an overview of the town and the history as you venture up to the White Pass Summit at 3,292 feet
- Take in the scenery while enjoying plenty of stops along the way, including at the waterfalls, the alpine tundra of Tormented Valley, Summit Lake, the ‘Welcome to Alaska’ sign, the Gold Rush Cemetery and the City Overlook
- Guided tour
- As the weather can change as you head to the summit dressing in layers is advised
- Feel free the bring a snack or/and a drink
- Please don’t forget that passport
- This tour is not wheel-chair accessible
- No pets allowed
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Tour of Yukon
Experience amazing waterfalls up to 3,000 feet tall, azure glaciers, alpine valleys, snow-capped mountains, and peaceful lakes in the iconic Yukon. Hear fascinating gold rush stories, and learn about the plants and animals of this wild and beautiful land.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins