Grab a surfing buddy and set out for this two-person private lesson where your instructor will teach you the skills you need to start powering through the waves like a pro.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a friend along for a two-on-one lesson that teaches the basics of surfing — from standing up on your board to paddling right out into the heart of a huge wave
- Schedule your lesson when it’s most convenient for you, with a surf school that operates 7 days a week
- Enjoy the convenience of on-site equipment
- Get a great workout in with a heart-pumping sport that will become a lifelong favorite
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- A 2-hour lesson
- Please plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to the start of your lesson
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson
Jul 2, 2020
Robbie was awesome! He worked so well with my 2 girls (11 and 9). They caught a bunch of waves!
Aug 12, 2019
I had a lesson scheduled for Thursday, August 8th. My flight on August 7th from Washington D.C. was canceled due to weather. Due to not being able to get on any flight out of the area until that Saturday, I had to cancel my entire trip to St. Augustine. I immediately called Pit Surf Shop to inform that I would need to cancel my lesson for Thursday, and if possible to receive a refund as I had pre-paid. The gentleman, I spoke to told me such a question was beyond his pay grade and told me to call back on Friday. I let him know that given my lesson was Thursday, shouldn't I be letting someone know in advance of the lesson that I had called to cancel? He then gave me a general gmail address to send an email to. I attempted to do so but the email was not recognized as valid. I then emailed the hotmail address listed as the contact email from the website and confirmation email I had recieved intitially. As of today, no one has responded to my inquiry. Whatever the Pit's refund or cancellation policy is, I would have been fine with. But the fact that no one has responded shows that my business is not valued and gives me little confidence in re-booking lessons with the Pit Surf Shop when I re-book my trip to St. Augustine.
Mar 11, 2019
Dave was awesome!
Meeting location:  18 A St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year