- Step aboard a safe and sturdy Zodiac boat to speed across Pacific waters in search of Gray whales on a scenic tour that lets you enjoy the outdoors
- Enjoy a brief educational video by Marine Biologist, Carrie Newell, that offers insight into the lives of Gray whales, and then head out with either Carrie herself, or one of her excellent naturalist guides to put your knowledge into action
- Keep your eyes open to spot a myriad of marine life, including whales, seals, sea lions, gulls, pelicans and more spectacular wildlife
- Have a whale of a time as you enjoy a unique adventure on the turbulent waters of the Pacific
- 90-minute whale watching tour on a safe and sturdy open-air Zodiac boat
- Lifejackets provided
- Naturalist guide
- Educational video
- Admission to the Whale, Sea Life and Shark Museum
All trips depend on weather and ocean conditions. All passengers with a confirmed reservation will receive a text message at 8:30 the morning of the trip with information regarding the status of the day’s conditions. However, we do ask that reserved passengers call operator at 541-912-6734 to verify the status of their trip if they have not received a text by 8:45AM.
Please call operator if you wish to book a group larger than six people or have any special reservation requests. Please note that, due to the nature of our excursions, it is not recommended that very young children and women late in pregnancy go out on our boats. Pets, other than certified service animals, are not permitted.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below