Monterey Bay Canyon is a playground for ocean creatures! Come observe blue whales, humpback whales, gray whales, killer whales (orcas), dolphins and more on the largest, nicest boat in the bay!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a day out on the water on one of the largest, nicest boats on the bay
- Take in the stunning views from sea from every angle - our 360 degree walk around main deck means you are not stuck in one place
- Relax under the sun on our upper deck and VIP seating
- Experience how the large bow (front of the boat) allows for more passenger viewing than smaller boats
- Learn about the magnificent creatures that call Monterey Bay home with our onboard Marine Biologists narrating the tour
- Whale-watching cruise
- Friendly and knowledgable marine biologists, who narrate the experience
- Guaranteed whale or dolphin sighting or your next trip is FREE!
- The boat has 2 clean bathrooms
- There is limited FREE parking on the street outside the harbor parking lot
- It’s best to wear layers as it can be 10 degrees colder on the water
- Polarized sunglasses allow you to see and spot wildlife better
- You are allowed to bring snacks and beverages onboard
- If you are prone to seasickness, we advise taking seasickness medicine the night before and then 1 again in the morning 1 hour before departure
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event
- In the result of a “no show,” your reservation will be redeemed with the exception of a medical emergency
- 24-hour notification required for rescheduling
Oct 22, 2020
We saw 8 to 10 whales on our trip. It was incredible!
Oct 20, 2020
Great day with lots of humpback whales and other nature like jellyfish, seals, birds, and otters.
Oct 20, 2020
A birthday never to be forgotten! Over and over again, two humpbacks breached together showing us their humongous open mouths. It happened right next to us! Gorgeous! We also saw countless backs and flukes. There were thousands of Sea Nettles all around us throughout the trip. The boat was magnificent, very large and stable, and sparkling clean. But I must say, our very favorite part of the whole wonderful experience was Kealyn our naturalist. She is definitely the coolest cucumber in the patch. She expertly and cheerfully answered our numerous questions about the sea life. The whole trip was truly a treasure.
Meeting location:  7881 Sandholdt Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year