Lace-up your walking shoes for a fascinating tour of Austin’s music scene. Explore famous clubs in the heart of the city and learn all about Austin’s prominent place in the history of American music with a guided walking tour of this up-and-coming city for emerging artists!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a stroll through the 6th St. Entertainment District, full of both Victorian architecture and clubs where live music is played nightly
- Learn even more about the Austin music scene as you explore the Warehouse District, where every block is full of creative restaurants, historic hotels, and of course, live music
- Conclude your tour at the Austin City Limits Live Theater, which hosts some of the biggest names in music
- Guided city music tour
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, and an umbrella.
- Free for children under 12 years of age.
Full refund for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance.
Dec 18, 2022
It was a great tour. The stories and information were very interesting. We all enjoyed it very much.
Feb 17, 2020
Sep 16, 2019
Richard was very informative and knowledgeable.
Apr 14, 2019
Richard was very knowledgeable of Austin music history, and shared it in an easy-going walk around downtown. I’d recommend to anyone that wants a tour that’s different from your standard city tour. Definitely worth the time and cost.
Mar 9, 2019
Jan 23, 2019
Jan 13, 2019
Very friendly tour guide and very informative tour - I highly recommend it!
Sep 23, 2018
Richard was great, very informative, highly recommend
Feb 11, 2018
Nice tour by well informed guide. Learned about more than music but had a wealth of knowledge
Nov 17, 2017
Meeting location:  615 Congress Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year