On this tour you'll visit four of the best brewpubs and restaurants, that are serving the best beers in the city! Join us for an afternoon tour that involves local beer, snacks, and the history behind craft beer in the region.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- A 2 hour guided beer and food tour in Victoria, visiting 4 local hot spots known for craft brews and pub grub
- With a knowledgeable local leading the way, expect to hear stories and historical facts about the area’s popular beer scene
- A fun filled jaunt through Lower Johnson and Market Square has you visit places like Hawk and Hen, Drake Eatery, Swan’s Hotel and Brewpub, and Canoe Brewpub
- With plenty of places to see, there’s ample samples to try, including 7 beer selections and 3 bites
- All food and beverage samples
- Guided tour
You must be 19+ in order to participate in this tour, and please bring proper ID.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour.
Dec 3, 2018
great selection of chocolate retailers - very good background info on the churches
Dec 3, 2018
Marylou was engaging, kind and enthusiastic! The individuals who led the tours in the churches were very informative and the variety of chocolates were extraordinary!
Nov 5, 2018
Enjoyed getting to know my town better. High quality food. Fun guide who kept us on track.
Meeting location:  506 Pandora Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year