Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas
Check out one of the most beautiful parks in America on a hiking tour of the Valley of Fire. Visit the iconic Fire Wave formation and take another hike to see a gorgeous slot-canyon at White Domes.
What You Will Do
- Visit the most magical park in the Southwest on a guided tour of the Valley of Fire from Las Vegas
- Set off on a scenic drive to Nevada's oldest state park, spotting arches, petroglyphs, and incredible rock formations
- Follow two separate hiking trails in the park: See the famous Fire Wave rock formation, then have a picnic lunch before setting off on your next hike
- Drive around in a rugged and luxurious Land Rover with an expert guide, exploring stops and taking photographs that others won't believe are real
- Round-trip transportation
- Reusable water bottle
- Picnic lunch
- Air-conditioned transport with USB charging and WiFi
Guides are expected to provide you with top-notch service without the expectation of additional compensation, however tips are appreciated. If you would like to leave the guide a tip, we tell our visitors that it is customary to tip anywhere from 10% - 15% of your total tour cost.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 45 Ratings