Embark on an awe-inspiring sunrise experience at a renowned viewing spot, uncovering rarely seen morning-lit popular sites that leave a lasting impression
- See Monument Valley in the morning hours to discover the best photo ops before anyone else does
- Visit the restricted area or the back-country before the day starts, a part of Monument Valley that few see
- Breathe in the morning desert air and see how Monument Valley warms up in the early daylight
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Navajo Nation Monument Valley Tribal Park Fees are not included in our rates.
- Booking after hours the day before may not post into our reservation system automatically, call one hour before your reservation.
- Our tours are not handicapped accessible.
- Your pet is allowed if you ask other guests if they are comfortable with riding with another sightseer.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the Navajo Nation and our tour.
- Smoking is allowed in Monument Valley, just remember to dispose of the butts in a proper manner.
- Climbing, drawing, scratching, etching, on the sandstone is not allowed.
Any cancellations will be charged 20% of the total. Cancellations made the day of tour will not be refunded.