Experience the best of the tropical spot with locally born and raised captains, offering private, customizable day trips for up to 6 passengers to tour the US and British Virgin Islands
- Get safety and fun with a total package that offers the experience of three whole generations
- Take your pick of activities that range from sightseeing, swimming, and floating to snorkeling, dining, and imbibing
- Check out all the hot spots on St. Thomas, St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Norman, Peter, Salt, and more
- Visit the Baths, a world-famous national park destination on Virgin Gorda
- Cooler with ice and water, snorkel gear, and noodles
- Freshwater rinse, six-speaker JL Audio sound system
- All required US Coast Guard safety equipment
- Guided boat tour
- Bring sandals, bathing suits, towels, sunscreen (no spray please), sun protective clothing-long sleeves, sunglasses, hats, dry change of clothes, windbreaker or light jacket, snacks, beverages, cameras, phones, music players and playlists.
- The stereo is Bluetooth so you can be DJ.
- You can bring lunch or we can stop at one of many restaurants.
- Passengers sign a limited liability waiver before the excursion begins.
- We ask that you do not use any spray sunscreen on the day of the charter and try to avoid any sunscreen with the ingredients oxybenzone or octinoxate as they are known to kill our coral reefs, sunscreen made up of Zinc Oxide or Titanium Dioxide is the safest.
- Smoking is prohibited on the boat as well as any illegal substances, pets or firearms.
- All guests are required to follow the Captain’s instructions to ensure safety.
- Charges on the day include variable fuel cost (averages $200), Captain Fee ($175 up to 6 ppl, $200 over 6) and BVI Customs Fee (averages $70 per person).
- Captain and Customs fees are cash only
- Customary gratuity for captain is either 20% of total, or equal or greater to the Captain fee.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance, weather permitting.