Join our guided walking tour through Black History and experience “The Other Charleston,” delving into the antebellum section of the 5th ward of colonial Charles Towne (Wragg borough) alongside an expert guide
- Experience the reclaimed acreage of what was once known as the suburbs along with the predominantly African American colonial neighborhood
- Check out local colonial parks (referred to as malls) along with live oak trees, suburban plantation mansions, and historical churches
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Charleston sidewalks are very uneven, which can pose challenges for wheelchair users or individuals with canes.
- Dogs are welcome but you must clean after them.
- Please remember to hydrate on our very humid days.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least two hours in advance.