Set out on a thrilling 4-mile river journey down the Licking, riding specially made river tubes through raging rapids to ensure an unforgettable time
- Float down the river for a great day of relaxing in the water
- Bring a cooler to enjoy ice cold drinks for you and your group
- Wind down the day by picnicking at Restoration Park nearby
- Take in the sights and sounds of the scenic Licking River
- All necessary tubing equipment
- Lifejacket available upon request
- Transport from Boathouse to dock
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled trip time.
- We suggest donning attire and footwear that you’re comfortable with getting wet.
- You can buy waterproof bags, bring coolers (extra tubes for rent), but remember no Styrofoam coolers or glass are permitted.
- Tubing requires a minimum age of 8, with minors under 16 needing adult supervision, and children 10 and under mandated to wear lifejackets.
90% refund if canceled 72 hours before activity. 50% refund if canceled 24 hours before activity. 25% refund if canceled less than 24 hours before the rental time.