Discover the wonders of Beauvoir property on a comprehensive guided tour with an experienced professional, delving deep into the area’s history and secrets, gaining valuable insider knowledge as you soak in the full extent of its beauty and significance
- Head out on a guided tour around Beauvoir, led by a trained expert who has many years of experience
- Walk through Beauvoir’s mansion commissioned by James Brown in 1848 while also gaining access to the Jefferson Davis Presidential Library, Beauvoir Museum, Beauvoir Memorial Cemetery, Oyster Bayou, Mrs. Varina’s Garden, and the Library Pavilion where Jefferson Davis wrote the Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government
- Make a visit the gift-shop for unique items and collectibles to take home for a memorable gift
- Guided tour
- Beauvoir is a 52 acre property so come ready to walk!
- Tennis shoes are recommended but we also have golf carts available for customers with mobility issues.