Discover the heart of Downtown Minneapolis as you pedal through on our popular private Pedal Pub tour bike, accommodating 8-15 friends for a fun-filled exploration
- Stop by First Avenue, Target Center, Father Louis Hennepin Bridge, US Bank Stadium, Grain Belt Beer Sign, Stone Arch Bridge, Nicollet Mall to check out the buzzing local pub scene; we might also head to The Loon Cafe, 508 Bar, The Otter Saloon, Cowboy Jacks
- Travel through the heart of Downtown Minneapolis to many of the most popular and well-known bars
- Get some fresh air as you journey through the area’s bustling downtown center
- Relax and unwind while visiting prime watering holes for a cold one at some of the ride’s fun stops, perfect for groups seeking a more leisurely pedal pub experience
- Guided 2-hour pedal pub tour
- Pedal Pub bike with room for 8-15 riders
- Fun and engaging Pedal Pub guide
- Cooler, ice, cups, and ponchos
- Speaker system
- Pony keg tap system
- Pedaling and parking can be difficult in the busier parts of Downtown, especially during road construction or Twins games.
- We’ll make 2-3 stops and journey on the pedal pub tour for 3-4 miles.
- Participants must be 21+ with a valid ID.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel one week prior to your scheduled route. No refunds are offered if you cancel less than a week before your tour. (However, if we are able to fill your spot with another group, we will offer a refund – the sooner we know, more likely we will be able to fill your spot.) Day of cancellations and no-shows will be charged in full.