Unlock your artistic potential in a flower-making class led by friendly instructors, mastering hot glass furnace techniques, and proudly taking home your exquisite creation as a testament to your newfound skills
- Have some fun during a unique, hands-on experience with a one-hour introductory class perfect for up to two people
- Learn how to manipulate hot glass using the furnace glass blowing technique with the help of a friendly instructor
- Use crushed colored glass to create up to three custom flowers, which you take home to show off to your friends and family
- Glass cools overnight in a kiln and is not available until the following day at 3:30pm.
- We also offer shipping for an additional fee.
- Please bring a bottle of water or a beverage to stay hydrated during your class.
- Dress in layers as the temperature in our studio varies.
- Closed-toe shoes are required in the studio.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old.
Cancellations made a minimum of 30 days before the scheduled class date will be eligible for a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 30 days of the scheduled class date will be eligible for a 50% refund.