Take to the winding trails of Maines on a guided-horseback ride in the valley of Mt. Washington, home to breathtaking views and diverse local wildlife
- Sit back and relax on a guided horseback ride that is ideal for all skill levels and ages, making for a great time all around
- Explore a trail that winds through woods and fields providing impressive views of Mt. Washington on a clear day
- Get a chance to see plenty of local wildlife along the way, such as deer, fox, wild turkeys and birds of prey
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out releases and get fitted for helmets.
- All trail riders must be 6 or older, wear long pants, and close-toed shoes.
- In colder weather, please wear thin gloves for grip and simple hats that fit under a helmet.
Deposits are refundable only with more than 72 hours notice. Carousel Horse Farm may cancel due to dangerous weather conditions. In the event Carousel Horse Farm cancels a reservation for any reason, a credit will be provided for use on any future service provided by Carousel Horse Farm.