Our flexible one-day intro class is perfect for people who want to dip their toes into Paragliding and discover what the sport is about before committing to taking the full course & buying equipment
- Join us in discovering the ultimate experience of flying and learn why Paragliding has become such a popular adventure sport in the last few years
- This intro class will last approximately 4 hours
- You’ll learn the basics about paragliding, weather, practice kiting on the ground and go on a teaching tandem flight with your instructor
- During this flight, you will be able to take control of the glider, make some turns, and get a much better feeling and understanding of what the art of paragliding is all about
- Equipment rental is included
- 3 hours of kiting practice and theory on the ground
- One teaching tandem flight with your instructor
- A short intro on weather and aerodynamics
- Intro to the equipment (backpack, glider, harness, etc)
- Learn how to do a pre-flight check
- Your instructor will also demonstrate the forward launches and practice them by your side
- Learn how to pack the glider after you finish
- 12+ years of unparalleled world-class paragliding experience, ensuring a safe and exhilarating adventure.
- USHPA certified tandem pilot, possessing the highest level of expertise in the Boulder area.
- An impeccable track record with over 4,000 tandem paragliding flights conducted without any incidents.
- Multilingual flight instructions in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and French, providing a seamless communication experience for all participants.
- All you need to bring are running or hiking shoes with ankle support, plenty of water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and comfortable and breathable clothing.
- Keep in mind that during this course, students will not fly solo.
The 1-day intro course is non-refundable unless prior arrangements have been made. You may reschedule your flight for up to 48 hours in advance. In the case of foul weather, we will reschedule with you. In case you can’t attend or reschedule you can transfer your booking to a 3rd party. Please make sure to give us a 24-hour notice to arrange all the details for the new student. We may have to adjust the start date/time of your flight based on weather and scheduling restrictions.