Come observe blue whales, humpback whales, gray whales, killer whales (orcas), dolphins and more on the largest, nicest boat in the bay
- Take in the stunning views from sea from every angle - our 360 degree walk around main deck means you are not stuck in one place
- Learn about the magnificent creatures that call Monterey Bay home with our onboard Marine Biologists narrating the tour
- Experience how the large bow (front of the boat) allows for more passenger viewing than smaller boats
- Relax under the sun on our upper deck and VIP seating
- Whale-watching cruise
- Friendly and knowledgable marine biologists, who narrate the experience
- Guaranteed whale or dolphin sighting or your next trip is FREE!
- The boat has 2 clean bathrooms.
- There is limited FREE parking on the street outside the harbor parking lot
- It’s best to wear layers as it can be 10 degrees colder on the water.
- Polarized sunglasses allow you to see and spot wildlife better.
- You are allowed to bring snacks and beverages onboard.
- If you are prone to seasickness, we advise taking seasickness medicine the night before and then 1 again in the morning 1 hour before departure.
Video Source: @seagoddesswhalewatch
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event. In the result of a “no show,” your reservation will be redeemed with the exception of a medical emergency. 24-hour notification required for rescheduling.