Guided tasting tour from Seward to Anchorage with a knowledgeable ‘Hoperator,’ featuring a tram ride, lunch on Mt. Alyeska, and behind-the-scenes tours and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Head out on a guided craft beer tour and cruise transfer in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
- Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views
- Guided tour
- Transportation from cruise port to Anchorage
- Tram ticket
- Airport or hotel drop-off
- Tour Operates with a 3 person minimum
- Please bring your ID with you
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- This is a one-way tour from Seward to Anchorage
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.