Set sail down Manatee River with this cruise that lets you see the best of Florida. Coast through Terra Ceia and Lower Tampa Bay while listening to a trained ecologist explain the local flora and fauna.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a comfortable cruise ship that is weather protected as you work your way down a number of waterways
- Bring any food or beverages on board that you want to make your excursion as enjoyable as possible
- Marvel at rare and exotic animals that you’ll spot from your ship, from manatees to a variety of seagulls
- Gaze at impressive mansions along the banks of Manatee River as you head for Lower Tampa Bay
- Float past incredible mangrove islands in Terra Ceia Bay as you learn about the history of this recently-restored estuary
- 2 hour guided boat tour of Manatee River and surrounding areas
- Complimentary bottled water and coolers
This tour requires a minimum of 10 people. Guests should dress in layers and wear sunscreen for maximum comfort while aboard the boat. The boat is equipped with on-board restrooms.
Mar 16, 2020
Loved visiting the wee coves and experiencing Manatees and osprey nest up close and personal ! Fabulous commentary and safety procedures. We're making this boat trip a yearly activity. Does the boat go west from its dock at all ?
Mar 16, 2020
We saw manatee, dolphins, osprey up close and personal. Capt Tom and his first mate were accommodating ( slowing down or stopping so we could take pictures) they were informative, funny and entertaining. I could have gotten a Groupon your for less but glad I choose this your instead. Highly recommended.
Mar 10, 2020
Sue the narrator was excellent. Captain Tom was also informative and both were extremely helpful with picking up the sandwich platters and helping with the set up. Tom tried desperately to get us to see the Manatees but like most seniors it was afternoon nap time. Everyone had a wonderful time and will certainly recommend your boat line to friends. In fact, I know some who could not make it today are going tomorrow. Many Thanks. Susan Rees
Meeting location:  1005 Riverside Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year