Set sail down Manatee River with this cruise that lets you see the best of Florida. Coast through Terra Ceia and Lower Tampa Bay while listening to a trained ecologist explain the local flora and fauna.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a comfortable cruise ship that is weather protected as you work your way down a number of waterways
- Bring any food or beverages on board that you want to make your excursion as enjoyable as possible
- Marvel at rare and exotic animals that you’ll spot from your ship, from manatees to a variety of seagulls
- Gaze at impressive mansions along the banks of Manatee River as you head for Lower Tampa Bay
- Float past incredible mangrove islands in Terra Ceia Bay as you learn about the history of this recently-restored estuary
- 2 hour guided boat tour of Manatee River and surrounding areas
- Complimentary bottled water and coolers
This tour requires a minimum of 10 people. Guests should dress in layers and wear sunscreen for maximum comfort while aboard the boat. The boat is equipped with on-board restrooms.
Sep 27, 2021
They made it great fun.
Sep 27, 2021
Very friendly crew. Jennifer was great in her narration and her jokes. The boat was extremely clean. It was a full 2 hours of information and fun on a beautiful day. Can't wait to go again. Thank you.
Sep 19, 2021
We were taken down the Manatee River instead of to the bridge, because they said there going to be squalls. We asked for the cruse to be cancelled and we were told they could not. We could not see anything it rained so hard. The boat leaked from the roof and in thru the windows. We were getting wet from all over. Then they wanted to take us to Woodys when it was storming to even get out of the boat. When we got back they pulled up to the gas pumps and let us. Which was further than the docking. They had not regards for customers. Very bad experience. No compensation
Meeting location:  1005 Riverside Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year