Set sail down Manatee River with this cruise that lets you see the best of Florida. Coast through Terra Ceia and Lower Tampa Bay while listening to a trained ecologist explain the local flora and fauna.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a comfortable cruise ship that is weather protected as you work your way down a number of waterways
- Bring any food or beverages on board that you want to make your excursion as enjoyable as possible
- Marvel at rare and exotic animals that you’ll spot from your ship, from manatees to a variety of seagulls
- Gaze at impressive mansions along the banks of Manatee River as you head for Lower Tampa Bay
- Float past incredible mangrove islands in Terra Ceia Bay as you learn about the history of this recently-restored estuary
- 2 hour guided boat tour of Manatee River and surrounding areas
- Complimentary bottled water and coolers
This tour requires a minimum of 10 people. Guests should dress in layers and wear sunscreen for maximum comfort while aboard the boat. The boat is equipped with on-board restrooms.
Jul 3, 2021
Jennifer was super as was Capt. Ted. Will definitely do it again. Thanks for a great afternoon. Doris Seckman
May 26, 2021
Lovely boat trip down the Manatee River with an excellent commentary by Jennifer who gave lots of information and kept us entertained. Did see some Dolphins, but the Manatees were elusive. Was enjoyable by the 4 of us. This was my 2nd river cruise with Riverside Tours and am looking forward to doing the Sunset cruise in the near future. Thanks to our captain for a smooth trip.
May 16, 2021
The staff were very friendly and helpful and made our day very enjoyable and interesting. We learned a lot about the area and it's history that We didn't know. We will be back for another trip. Many thanks.
Meeting location:  1005 Riverside Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year