Join us for a twilight brewery tour before you head out to dinner or a night on the town. Come discover the rich history of our company in an intimate evening setting.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® where you can sample beer as well as bourbon
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at an award-winning beer and spirits producer and one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world
- Discover the history of our craft and learn about what it takes to get our renowned beer and spirit products on shelves near you
- Use your four tasting tokens to enjoy tastings along the way and a complimentary gift after the tour
- Guided tour of both our brewing and distilling facilities
- Four tasting tokens
- Complimentary gift
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in tastings
Mar 15, 2020
Sarah - provided an excellent tour!
Mar 14, 2020
The staff was awesome.
Feb 24, 2020
The product and facility was clean and nice. However, touring the warehouse seemed a little rushed and the tour guide was all over the place. The tour got better in the second area although the tour was sold for the sunset views and yet he did not acknowledge the sunset at all. He was again all over the place with details and was not even sure how old the equipment was. We had a couple of kids with us and had to remind him about juice during the tasting. Tours are all about details and we would have like to hear more in a logical order. The product literally sold itself and we did end up buying some bottles to bring home with us.
Meeting location:  401 Cross St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year