- Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA
- Learn how one of the many city natural parks and part of research lab, Museu da Amazonia (aka MUSA) offers nearly 250 acres of nature near the center of Manaus, Brazil
- Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing
- Visit the National Institute of Amazonian Research (INPA) - over the years, it has been conducting scientific studies of the physical environment and living conditions of the Amazon region to promote human well-being and socio-economic development regional economy – Currently, INPA is a world reference in Tropical Biology
- Only transportation is included: hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum tickets are not included
Departure Point is in Manaus;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not meant for anyone with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is expressly prohibited: to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc.
- The fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions
- We recommend that our customers always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group
- Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour: 100% refund
- Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) there will be a 90% refund
- After the tours, there will be no refund, except in cases of cancellation by us for meteorological or operational reasons
- In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Trip from Manaus
Fish for piranha and watch out for lurking alligators while boating on the Solimoes River during this excursion from Manaus. Take in the local fishing boats against the backdrop of lush coastline as you get ready to reel in the catch of the day!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Indigenous Village, Amazon Safari, and River Dolphin Experience from Manaus
This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 8hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Full-Day Anavilhanas and Amazon Rainforest Tour from Manaus
Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the 'lungs of the world' on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs