- Board the Alaska Railroad in Anchorage and witness scenic mountain view sights and lush vegetation from your window
- Get escorted to four of Alaska’s favorite breweries and enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process
- Sample a minimum 16 different local beers, tasting the array of flavors and learning about the origin of each one
- Enjoy a hearty box lunch between brewery stops as your guide tells you stories about Alaska’s booming beer scene
- Brewery tours with a guide
- Minimum of 16 beer tastings
- Box lunch
- Roundtrip transportation including the Alaska Railroad
All participants must be at least 21 years of age and bring an ID. Closed-toed shoes are required. Please bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
All tours depart promptly from the pick-up location. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your operator.
Full refund minus a $10 per person ticketing fee for cancellations made at least one week before the start of the reserved tour. Non-refundable for all other cancellations.