Get ready for an unforgettable journey through South Dakota’s most awe-inspiring landscapes and famous landmarks on an exclusive private tour that will leave you breathless with wonder and amazement.
- Get up close and personal with the adorable residents of Roberts Prairie Dog Town during a quick 10-15 minute visit
- Marvel at the stunning natural beauty of the Badlands National Park during an immersive 3-hour visit that will leave you in awe
- Make a pit stop at the famous Wall Drug in Wall, South Dakota for an hour of quirky Americana and unique shopping experiences
- Take in the majestic grandeur of Mt. Rushmore National Memorial during a brief but unforgettable 40-minute visit
- Explore the wonders of Custer State Park, Wildlife Loop & Needles Highway during a fast-paced 3-minute visit that will leave you wanting more
- Bottled Water
- All Entry Fees
- Air Conditioned and heated sanitized vehicles
- Guests are required to follow any and all Posted Rules and Regulations at each site and establishment visited
- Car seats must be provided by adults booking a private tour
Cancel at least 24 hours before your adventure start time for a full refund; less than 24 hours, no refund. Winter months require good weather; if canceled due to extreme conditions, reschedule or get a full refund.