Discover beautiful beaches and coves while paddleboarding the shoreline of the Colorado River. With an expert leading the pack, you’ll soon perfect your paddleboarding technique.
- Head to a remote location with beautiful undiscovered coves and beaches that you can explore all day
- Enjoy a plethora of activities, which include paddling, swimming, snorkeling and wildlife viewing
- Get hooked up with the necessary gear and safety equipment to make your day full of great memories and beautiful experiences
- Stand Up Paddleboarding lesson
- Friendly and knowledgeable instructor
- All necessary safety gear
- We encourage all of our clients to check the current weather conditions at Cottonwood Cove by visiting www.weather.gov
- We recommend you bring a hat and sun protection, especially on warmer days
- Everyone should bring a hydration pack for this paddle as it is a long, continuous shoreline.
- Bringing a snack in your bag is also a good idea
Our rules are all based on the National Recreation Area’s posted rules and God’s basic rules that ask us to treat each other as we would like to be treated
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone if we are mistreated in any way.
Please be sure to cancel at least 48 hours to receive a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below