Embark on a guided walking food and cultural tour around St. Thomas. Experience locally-owned and operated restaurants serving authentic West Indian dishes while learning about the Virgin Islands and more.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Feast on authentic west Indian foods as you explore St. Thomas’ best eateries with a professional leading the way
- Enjoy short strolls that are on flat surfaces for easy walking at a relaxing pace
- Hang out with local guides that come equipped with expert knowledge of the Virgin Islands
- Nab up-to-the-minute information on things to do, places to eat and transportation options
- Guided walking tour
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Language: All our tours are conducted in English
- Comfy shoes are always best
- Bring your appetite
Given that we will be entering numerous food establishments, including a few kitchens, pets are unfortunately not allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 31, 2020
Gerard was amazing. He was personable, informative, and knew everyone. His knowledge of the island’s history and delivery of his knowledge was superb. He took us to local restaurants and the food was all delicious. Talking with him was like talking to a friend. He made our experience very enjoyable and as tourists we are grateful for the information and experience. I would recommend this tour with Gerard!
Mar 4, 2020
Great tour. Very knowledgeable and great stories and history. Food was well picked and very very goid. Best thing was it took us to places we would never have gone. I am on
Feb 23, 2020
Gerald was such a great tour guide. Full of information about the island and the restaurants we visited. A fun afternoon - almost too much food to eat! Highly recommend this tour!
Meeting location:  Forte Strade
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year