Experience St. Kitts culture with a guided tour dedicated to its history and food. Eat local bites and learn about the area's colorful history.
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a unique and interactive culinary experience in St. Kitts, mixing history, food, and folklore on one
- Uncover the many different local spices and herbs that are used in West Indian cooking
- Get the opportunity to learn to cook just like a local, using the traditional methods and techniques
- Immerse yourself in the culture, learning from the locals and hearing plenty of stories of the area’s rich history
- Guided tour
Bring a healthy appetite!
- Not appropriate for very disables persons and persons with food allergies - Vegetarians can participate but not appropriate for vegans
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year