Come see Spaceport America, the world’s first purpose-built, commercial spaceport! Take a tour of facilities designed to welcome a new breed of commercial space entrepreneur, astronaut, and space voyager.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enter the world’s first purpose-built, commercial spaceport through the Astronaut Walk and the Gateway Gallery.
- Discover numerous interactive exhibits and kiosks.
- Try out the G-Shock simulator, which subjects you to the rapid acceleration comparable to what an actual astronaut might feel in flight.
- Venture into the Spaceport Operations Center (SOC) and interact with Spaceport America crew members.
- Stop in front of the iconic URS/ Foster + Partners structure and Gateway to Space terminal and hangar for an unforgettable photo opportunity.
- Guided Spaceport America Tour
- Transportation and entrance to the Spaceport America facilities
- Please note, for safety and security reasons, Spaceport America is closed to the general public similar to other federally licensed airport facilities.
- All tours subject to change or cancellation due to mission control requirements or if the minimum group size is not met. Walk-ups will be accommodated whenever possible but are not guaranteed.
Meeting location:  336 S Main St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year