- Get suited up and take part in a brief safety lesson that prepares you for this thrilling journey
- Hop into a raft, paddle in hand to start you adventure down the scenic Snoqualmie River—coast between beautiful shores full of wildlife
- Float down the middle fork of the Snoqualmie River, which features a whitewater run with boulder gardens and wild scenery
- Take in views of boulder gardens, which weave through wild wooded scenic escapes
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation to and from the launch point: Focus on the fun while the staff worries about the nitty-gritty
- Certified whitewater guides
- Rafts and equipment
- Roundtrip transportation to and from river
- Safety lesson
- Guided tour
Tour takes place in Class Three to Four waters. Intermediate ability level. Trip is seven miles. Total of 2.5-3.5 hours (including safety talk, shuttle ride and rafting). You will spend approximately 1.5-2.5 hours on the river.
There is a two raft minimum, which accommodates 8-16 passengers. Passengers must be at least 14 years old with prior whitewater experience. Passengers 18 years or older do not need prior whitewater experience to participate. Minimum weight is 90 lbs. Safety kayers, trip leaders with advanced medical training, siftwater rescue kits, medical trauma kits, and emergency communication devices are on board. Helmets and wetsuits are required. Participants must sign a liability waiver prior to trip.
Reservations are final