Take a guided city sightseeing tour exploring Mission District. Later, enjoy a monkey and sloth encounter for a wonderful wildlife interaction living inside the island life.
- Tour the changing streets of the Mission District, and visit classic and cutting edge neighborhood restaurants
- Taste a range of creative foods, including the namesake Mission-style burrito, flaky pastries, chili chocolate truffles, and freshly roasted third wave coffee
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make San Francisco so distinct, and such a popular foodie destination
- Meet and speak to famous local chefs, and watch them at work in their kitchens
- Guided tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pristine Bay Resort Entry
- Daniel Johnson’s Wildlife Hangout
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.