Help George Ross keep the original American flag safe before the British arrive to capture it. Take part in a Revolutionary War-themed escape game in Lancaster!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Use your critical thinking skills in an escape room challenge where you race against the clock
- Work with your team to escape before the British arrive
- Uncover hidden clues and solve mind-bending puzzles that will make your head spin
- Escape room game
- The escape room will be booked for 8 to 10 people, so you’ll be joined by other groups to solve the puzzle!
- Our building meets ADA code but if you need additional accommodation we will do our best to help.
- We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your reservation time. The game begins at exactly the time you reserved and you will not be permitted to enter after that time. Please allow time to use the restroom if needed before starting.
- Persons ages 14-17 may play without a supervising adult but must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian. Ages 8-14 may participate but there must be one adult for every two children. There is no maximum age, in fact, life experience can only be helpful!
48-hours notice needed for cancellations. There will be no refunds or rescheduling for late arrivals.
Oct 15, 2017
We loved it! The place was very well desired and decorated and Erika was so helpful! We would come back again in a heartbeat!
Oct 10, 2017
The venue was very professionally put together and maintained. The staff was great, the game quality was wonderful, and we had an amazing time.
Oct 9, 2017
the biggest complaint I would have is that there were too many hints and the guide didn't leave us enough time to figure out the puzzles on our own. I think the experience would have been more enjoyable if the guide had not said anything at all.
Meeting location:  45 N Queen St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year