Stroll through the streets of Chinatown and Union Square to discover iconic landmarks on a fun-filled tour. Learn about local history as you listen to your guide regale you with fascinating tales.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through two must-see San Fran neighborhoods, Union Square and Chinatown
- Get your fill of local art, design, and photography as you explore inside the eclectic lobbies of the Clift, Nikko, and Triton Hotels
- See stunning works by famous artists, including Phillipe Stark, Salvador Dali, and Jerry Garcia
- Check out the classic Curran and Geary theaters, a Russian art gallery, the St. Francis Hotel, and the King George Hotel
- Visit Union Square plaza, the Neiman Marcus Rotunda, and walk through the Chinatown Gates
- Find serenity inside the historic St. Mary’s Cathedral and the Gold Sage Buddhist Monastery
- Guided tour
Please bring water, comfortable shoes, and a light jacket.
Jul 19, 2014
We loved the intimate behind the scenes look at places we would never have thought to go to as passers by. Flashy hotel facades and unimpressive gallery frontage revealed gems! Our guide, Marion, was knowledgeable and engaging. The suggestion offered of Dim Sum at the Oriental Pearl proved to be one of the most interesting and delicious meals of the trip. Thank you for a special experience.
Meeting location:  495 Geary St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year