Step into History: Nob Hill Landmarks Walking Tour
Uncover the secrets of Nob Hill, a fabled San Francisco district, as your guide recounts the tales of its wealthy railroad tycoons and hidden treasures
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Stop at luxury Nob Hill hotels, including the Fairmont Hotel, Huntington, Mark Hopkins, and the Stanford Court Hotel where you can snap stunning photos
- Get an up-close look at the Fairmont’s Venetian room where Tony Bennett sang “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” for the first time
- Visit famous filming locations from such classic movies as Vertigo, The Rock, Hereafter, Bullit, and The Five Year Engagement
- Check out the Flood Mansion and the famous Della Porta fountain in Huntington Park
- Please bring water, a light jacket, and wear comfortable shoes.
950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Meet at the doorman at the Fairmont Hotel at Mason and California
Sep 22, 2021
Ms. Huff was very knowledgeable about SF history and knob hill in particular. She was also very personable and understanding of our limited physical limitations (senior citizens) and made our tour an outstanding experience. We would gladly recommend her to our friends.
Review provided by Peek Pro